Building and security system integrators trust Mercury’s controller platforms to establish the essential infrastructure for their system software. Regardless of system size, our OEM clients achieve the most detailed and demanding levels of complete access control when they rely on Mercury’s controllers and peripherals, which provide powerful, flexible combinations of features and functions:
- Grade A Input supervision
- Multiple reader modes
- Biometric reader support
- Flexible card database properties
- Event monitoring and filtering
- Custom scripts based on events
- Serial and TCP/IP connectivity
- Optional Data security is provided by the full implementation of the Federal Information Processing Standard, FIPS-197, utilizing the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), with 128 bit keys.
About Mercury’s EP Controller Line
Providing the same exacting levels of reliability, Mercury’s EP product line offers controllers with the same feature set and different hardware configuratons. Some models provide redundant host communication while other models provide on-board door control with PoE capability.
The EP access platforms provide enterprise level capabilities with advanced, on-board “native” network features. Powerful and scaleable, the EP platforms provide a flexible, building block approach to system design and configuration.