The Access Platform - EP1502, is a multi-port controller platform for OEMs, provides a high-performance Ethernet ready, cost-effective dual card reader panel capable of controlling two doors.
The Mercury EP1502 once configured functions independently of the host, and is capable of controlling access, managing alarms an interfacing an array of reader devices. Reader ports support separate in/out readers of all technologies, including Wiegand, clock and data, RS-485, magnetic stripe, keypads, LCD and biometrics.
Based on the Mercury intelligent foundation the EP1502 is capable of elaborate processes and procedures, capable of relating selected system devices and the activity they generate to other devices generating actions and activities to transpire without host intervention.
- Decentralizes system intelligence
- Two-door interface with auxiliary I/O
- Intelligent oversight, auxiliary monitoring
- Scaleable to 64 doors
- Multi-operating system interface
- Multi- host interface communications
- Multi- card format support
- Multi-reader technology support
- AES 128 bit data encryption
- HSPD-12/FIPS201 Compliant
- UL 294 Recognized
- Alarm keypad support
- Function key support
- Universal I/O device characterization
- Biometric template support